Friday, June 5, 2015

Steven Spielberg's "Bridge Of Spies" Trailer And Poster Released


A film I've been waiting to see for quite some time.

When director Steven Spielberg announced that his next project was the story of 1960 U-2 incident, involving lawyer James B. Donovan having to negotiate the release of a pilot whose plane was shot down in the Soviets, I knew this was going to be an great film. After learning Tom Hanks joined the cast, my anticipation for the film kept growing. And now the trailer and first official poster is finally here and it looks incredible.

Spielberg clearly knows how to construct a good picture and, judging by the trailer alone, I think this will be a very interesting film. One that is filled with suspense and drama.

Check out the trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2-2x3r1m2I4

What did you think of this new trailer?

No comments:

Post a Comment