Wednesday, June 3, 2015

"Guardians Of The Galaxy 2" Script Complete And Brought Tears To Chris Pratt's Eyes

The guardians are returning again.

Writer/director James Gunn recently posted this picture on his Facebook page with the following caption: "Phew. After 48 days straight without a day off, the the first draft of ‪#‎GotG2‬ is done. I'm sorry to all my friends and family who I have ignored."


We are one step closer to the return of the Guardians of the Galaxy. And it seems that Star Lord himself, Chris Pratt, got a chance to take a look at the script and he said it "legitimately put tears in my eyes." He continued praising James Gunn saying, “It is so good. It’s so good. I cannot wait to get started on it, and I can’t wait for people to see what he’s going to pull off with this second movie. It’s going to be so big, and so good.”

After seeing Chris Pratt's reaction to only the first draft of the screenplay, I cannot wait to see this movie now! "Guardians of the Galaxy 2" is going to be amazing. In Marvel We Trust.

What do you think of this piece of news?

No comments:

Post a Comment