Thursday, May 7, 2015

New Leaked Images of Joker and Harley Quinn From "Suicide Squad"

A few weeks ago, comic book fans everywhere were treated to an official image of Jared Leto as the Joker in the upcoming "Suicide Squad" film and we were all extremely divided on his new look. Some say it was an interesting design while others say it was a disgrace to the name Joker. There were also rumors that the tatted Joker was actually just an image to promote the 75th anniversary of the Joker's debut in the comics and is not the Joker design we'll see in the movie. Is that true? Maybe. Maybe not. If this leaked image of the Joker's girl Harley Quinn adding some more tats onto the Joker's back is real then that rumor might be debunked.


I guess you can blame Harley for all those tattoos.

Now, let's keep in mind that this is not an officially released image so it may be fake... but something tells me this isn't real. I am betting money that the Joker will not have that tattoos in the film itself. But if the tatted Joker is indeed the final design that is seen in the film, I would be very disappointed. Going away from the traditional Joker is totally fine but I think this may be a step too far. But I think it all comes down to the performance. Will Jared Leto give a good performance? Will Margot Robbie give a good performance? Looking at their track record, I do believe so. Therefore, I am reserving my criticisms until I see some footage.

Let's hope for the best for Mr. J and his Harley.

No comments:

Post a Comment