Sunday, May 31, 2015

"Jurassic Park" Early Buzz Screams Positive


The park is open and looks like people are loving it.

"Jurassic World" just had its world premiere in Paris, France and it seems that the audience walked out of the film extremely positive. The "Jurassic Park" franchise has been one of the most important and influence films in my life so I was extremely excited but also very nervous about going into "Jurassic World" with high expectations. But it seems as if my worst fears will not be met with this movie.

According to actor Josh Gad, who was at the premiere, he said on Twitter that the film has "hit a grand slam" and that Bryce Dallas Howard is going to "blow minds". He went on to say that the final "20 minutes of the movie are cinematic bliss." A pretty good review of the film to me. Other audience members also chimed in on Twitter saying that the film was a worthy sequel to the original film and was incredibly fun. Many saying that behind the original, this is the best film in the series.

This is giving me a lot of confidence for the film and now I just can't wait to see in IMAX 3D on Thursday June 11th! Bring on the dinos!

No comments:

Post a Comment