Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Kate Upton, Dakota Fanning, Saoirse Ronan Eyed For "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them"


The new lovely ladies of the "Harry Potter" universe.

After Oscar-winner Eddie Redmayne was cast as the protagonist of the upcoming "Harry Potter" spin-off trilogy, "Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them", it looks like we are now getting a little closer to finding our new lovely ladies of the new franchise. According to The Wrap, Saoirse Ronan, Dakota Fanning, Lili Simmons and Alison Sudol are being eyed to play Queenie, while Kate Upton, Katherine Waterston and Elizabeth Debicki are also eyed to play Queenie’s older sister, Tina.

This is definitely an interesting and strong list of actresses for the upcoming spin-off trilogy. I cannot entirely vouch for Kate Upton's acting abilities but I'm sure she would be fairly competent in a role so I wouldn't worry too much if she was eventually cast. But for the rest of them, I can say I would be happy seeing any of these lovely actresses in their respective roles. I am a fan of Ronan and Fanning so either one of them as Queenie would be just great. I did like Katherine Waterston in "Inherent Vice" and Elizabeth Debicki in "The Great Gatsby" so I'd definitely be okay with them, along with Kate Upton, playing Tina.

So far, this spin-off trilogy is looking very promising.

What do you think of this cast list?

No comments:

Post a Comment