Thursday, April 21, 2016

Prince Dies At 57


I truly don't know what to say. I'm at a loss... The legendary artist Prince, who I've admired for years, has passed away today at 57 at his Minnesota home. I really don't know how to feel. There was always a part of me that thought he'd never die but now I'm so lost. Prince was a revolutionary artist who was one of a kind, winning seven Grammy Awards, a Golden Globe and an Academy Award. One of the last great musicians of our time. He, in many ways, has always inspired to be great and to trust my own vision. The entire world is with you, Prince. You are always one of the beautiful ones.

Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to get through this thing called life. Electric word life, it means forever and that's a mighty long time, but I'm here to tell you there's something else: the after world.

Farewell, Prince. I will forever miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment