Monday, August 31, 2015

ANNOUNCEMENT: My Time As A Production Assistant In Japan

Dear Readers, 

Some of you may have realized that I haven’t been posting as much as I have been before. The rest for this is because I am currently in Japan working as a production assistant on a movie here. I am working in Toho Studios for an upcoming film that I am not allowed to reveal just yet. Because I’ll be here working in Tokyo, Japan for the next few months, I won’t be able to post as much as I would like.

However, when I see an upcoming film in Japan, I will post a review of it. The release dates are a little different here so please bare with the lateness for some of the reviews. I won’t be able to see the trainwreck that is “Fantastic Four” until October or the new Guy Ritchie film “The Man From U.N.C.L.E.” until November. It pains me to see all these films so late but I hope you all will bare with me and still read my reviews. 

Thank you all for sticking with my blog and once I come back to my home in New York City in December, I will finally be able to reveal what I’ve been working on and will be back to my regular routine. 

Thanks everyone.

 -Yoko Higuchi

No comments:

Post a Comment