Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Robin Williams - One-Year Anniversary Of His Passing


I can't believe it's been a year.

The world has been a little less funny for exactly one year. On this very day in 2014, the legendary Robin Williams​ tragically took his own life at the age of 63. As a kid and also as a man, Robin Williams was one of the most influential people in my life and when I heard about his death, I felt a deep rooted sadness that I haven't felt in a long time. He was someone that I always looked up to. Someone I always knew would make me laugh or cry. Someone who was so full of life and happiness. I can't hear his iconic phrases like, "Good morning, Vietnam" or "Seize the day boys" without crying.

I miss you, Robin. Thank you for all that you've done for us.

You brought us the gift of laughter and we will never forget it.

Genie, you're free‬

No comments:

Post a Comment